Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Samson Stomp and Romp!

Here's a link for my Public Enemies video if you haven't seen it yet...http://pickvick.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-public-enemies-video.html







SAMSON STOMP AND ROMP!!


*Photo from Milwauke County Zoo Stomp and Romp


This Sunday the 18th, The Milwaukee County Zoo is putting on their annual 5Krun/walk through the zoo. It's a great benefit for the animals. I know it will be cold outside, but hey...it's Wisconsin...and it's fun!

You can sign up online for $17 which includes admission, parking, and a long sleeved t-shirt.

For more info, or to sign up, go here: http://www.milwaukeezoo.org/events/samson.php

They even have a short 1/4 mile walk for the kids! I'll be there for sure, and I will take some photos for everyone to see!!


Gotta love the animals! :)

3 comments:

-Sir Jack said...

Alright another push, pull or drag event, LMAO!! Looks like a great cause Vix. I love the zoo! Know anybody who'd like to push, pull or drag me?? JK-don't answer that!!!

Have fun at the event and thanks for the cool blog, love!!!

Blaznfire911 said...

LOL! I'm gonna need to be pushed, pulled, or dragged to get there if it is as cold as I think it's gonna be LOL

Movie Star Wife said...

Neat. It must be named after Samson the gorilla. I remember him from my childhood. We used to go to the Milwaukee zoo every year.