Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Respect Robert Pattinson Campaign

(Yes, my friends, I know ... I know ... last one of these I swear, then back to the usual groove.)


In light of recent events, revolving around Robert Pattinson, I have decided to join in the "Respect Robert Pattinson" campaign.

Pattinson is currently on location in NYC filming the movie, "Remember Me". The shoot is only a week old, yet there have already been several altercations with crazed fans. So much so, that Robert was clipped by a taxi cab last week, trying to avoid the rush of hysterical girls.

You can visit www.letmesign.com/respectme for complete details on the world wide campaign. The guy is just trying to do his job, and he deserves respect like everyone else.



I will keep a link on the side of my blog for anyone who wishes to visit the site in the future.

Take care!

3 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Repost:

(Sorry Jess, I removed your comment by accident)

Jess Said: What they have done to that poor boy is irreprhensible. It's too bad that there are people out there like that.

Blaznfire911 said...

And I agree! Now get yourself a google addy, so my computer stops thinking you are spam! LOL

Working Slob said...

As you know, I don't understand Twilight or any of the hoopla BUT I do know that this is a guy that puts his pants on the same as everyone else. He deserves to be treated like a human and not someone's possession.