Friday, June 26, 2009

Revisiting My Public Enemies Video!

I know I have posted this before, but since the Wisconsin Premiere is approaching quickly, I thought now would be a good time for a stroll down memory lane!

2008 will be a year that I won't soon forget! Thanks to all my friends who shared their time, and experiences, with me! I love you!

Also, a special thank you to Johnny Depp, and the cast/crew of Public Enemies! The time you spent here will forever remain in our memory!

So for now, I leave you with this .... have a great weekend!
*It's divided into three parts : Productions set up/friends/basecamp, Actors, and Filming

Here you are ... (It's just a slide show, and yes, I know I am not very good at them lol)




*No Copyright infringment was intended*

If you are having trouble viewing the video, please try again later.

2 comments:

Blaznfire911 said...

Sorry guys, I didn't realize I had disabled comments lol!!

Thanks for the emails!

Anonymous said...

Hello I'd like to thank you for such a terrific quality site!
Was thinking this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/animal-party-supplies.html]animal Party Supplies[/url].