Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Could this be Sir jack's ship?

A few months ago, our friend Sir Jack, had his ship stolen by some ruthless ping-guins!!

Then, a mysterious piece of his ship shows up in the mail this week.

Sir Jack asked me to take a look around the beach today. As I stared out at the blue water...something caught my eye. I ran down to the beach to get a closer look. What is that floating in the water?
Could this be a piece of the ship? What are they up to? The mystery continues......

6 comments:

-Sir Jack said...

Not good, love! So which body of water is this??? Thanks Vixen for keeping an eye out for the Mother of Pearl!!

Blaznfire911 said...

I was on look out ALL DAY for you!

I stood at my post, as requested, and watched....this is what I found!

I was out at the Island....overlooking lake michigan. Could this be true?? Is it your ship???

~Minxie~ said...

Oh hell, this is NOT good.... I guess I should have posted the info I gathered at the Irish Fair..... I think the Moors HAD Jack's ship.... its NOT looking good Jack!

Working Slob said...

These ping-guins are crazy Jack! Vixen you keep checking the great lake for more clues.. I'll keep an eye on the crafy 'guins.

shakenbsis said...

You crack me up Doc!

Robbi said...

Just saw this...
Way to funny!!!!!

You go girl!