Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And you thought only people could dress as Pirates!

So things have worked out with my mom. Not feeling very well, and being upset over "fighting" with my mom seems to have thrown me for a loop. But she sent me flowers and balloons as she could sense I was upset. That's why I love my mom!!

Onto something fun! We have all seen some great pirate pictures in our lives...but have we seen dogs dressed up in their pirate best?? What about a chicken...or yoda??? Or even Princess Leia!! Well now you can never say you haven't again!




The last one is of me and my 7 dogs! I know.... I know...... I'm a glutten for punishment LOL!

4 comments:

shakenbsis said...

Hey Doc - your babies are adorable! and the costumes too...
= )
I'm so glad to hear things are working out with your Mom. That can be so stressful.
Please don't even think of bowing out on Friday, I can hardly wait to meet you!
have a great evening,
Betty

Blaznfire911 said...

Aww thanks Shak! I will still come on Friday. Was a bit worried that it might be an inconvience bc so many people are planning on coming. DIdn't want to be a burden.

vicky

shakenbsis said...

If it ends up being too crowded we can always go elsewhere = ) The usual timeframe is about 6-9 or 10 over there. (I don't think they have actual times posted!)

Blaznfire911 said...

Ok cool! So I will try to make it then. Robbi gave me directions, and I will pop up there about 7:30pm, or a bit sooner than that. I get off at 5, but have to pick up my dog at doggy day care.

vicky